Nutrition clients receive my recipe book with over 50+ healthy nutrient-dense recipes for the entire family to enjoy!
8 oz. organic pumpkin puree
1/2 cup raw organic pecans
2 whole eggs (preferably from a local farm or pasture-raised)
3 teaspoons of organic pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon of organic alcohol-free vanilla
1 tablespoon of gelatin (I use Great Lakes brand)
1 teaspoon green Stevia
- In a Vitamix or blender add all ingredients and mix well until smooth.
- Cover a 9″ square pan with parchment paper
- Scoop mixture into parchment paper covered pan and spread evenly
- Place in freezer overnight
- Cut into squares and serve cold