Nutrition clients receive my recipe book, which has over 50 healthy nutrient-dense recipes for the entire family to enjoy! These are great for breakfast or a meal you can easily pack when out during the day away from home.
4-5 whole eggs
1 cup chopped rhubarb
1 cup strawberries
1 cup gluten free oats
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup sorghum flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 teaspoon alcohol free vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup raw organic walnuts
1) Add ingredients into Vitamix or a large bowl and mix until smooth, if using a bowl you will need an electric mixer.
2) Grease 9″ square pan with grass-fed or raw butter
3) Pour batter in to square pan
4) Garnish with raw walnuts
5) Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes
6) Let cool 5-10 minutes cut into squares eat hot or store in fridge for later.