These were a test and I know they are a kitchen success when my two year old son asks for more. If interested in holistic lifestyle nutrition counseling for yourself or your family contact me at email@example.com.
Sweet Potato Taco Fries
1-3 organic sweet potatoes
2-3 tablespoons Coconut oil
Taco seasoning (I use an organic brand from Whole Foods, it contains no sugar and no citric acid)
Sea salt to taste
- Peel 1-3 potatoes (3 will yield 3-4 servings)
- Cut each potato in half then cut in to 1/4″ wedges
- Place fries in ceramic dish and add in coconut oil, sea salt and taco seasoning. Then toss til potatoes are covered.
- Bake at 400 degrees in oven for 30 minutes or until tender with a fork. Then broil for another 5-10 minutes.
- Let cool 3-5 minutes and enjoy.