It took me four tries to get this one! Meaning I had a few months of trial and error in the kitchen. The other flours I used did not come out thin and crispy, they tasted just so-so or I had an allergic reaction to them…even gluten-free flours. This will definitely be a great choice for us for years to come. If interested in online holistic nutrition counseling for individuals, couples or families, which includes my recipe book, an extensive grocery list, food additives to avoid and more, please email me at email@example.com.
PIZZA DOUGH INGREDIENTS:
1/3 cup Cassava flour
2 tablespoons arrowroot
1 tablespoon coconut flour
2 whole eggs
1/4 cup Ghee (melted)
1 teaspoon organic garlic granules
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon organic Oregano
1 teaspoon organic Basil
1/2 teaspoon Chia seeds
TOPPINGS (feel free to add any other veggies or meats of your choice, you may need to increase bake time):
1 jar of Organic Tomato Paste (free of citric and ascorbic acid)
Raw Monterey Jack Cheese (from a local farm)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl add all ingredients for pizza dough and stir with a spoon until all mixed together
- Place dough in hand and make a ball with it, then place on parchment paper (on a pizza or cookie sheet) and roll out until flat and thin.
- Bake for 14 minutes
- Remove from oven, spread tomato paste on top of crust and shred cheese over tomato paste.
- Add any other toppings you choose to but you may need to increase bake time
- Switch to broil and broil for about 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!